Page

Translate

Monday 6 July 2015

Pirlo Happy Staying At Juventus

It can be difficult transform emotions in words, especially if they involve 4 years so important in my life. Can I just say a huge thank you to all those who I have accompanied
and supported in this adventure: Society fc juventus starting from our president, without forgetting every single person who works there; my comrades of many battles, many laughter and A few tears; the fans and all those who I have always followed with affection, even in the less beautiful moments. Thanks to heart to all of you. It was not easy to decide, but the time has come to start a new adventure, which does not, however, I will never forget the bond that I have with these colors. Until the end strength juventus.

0 My Comment:

Post a Comment