Page

Translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

Photos: Spanish Artist Transforms Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Mila Kunis & Other Celebs Into Fat Ladies

A Spanish artist David Lopera, 20, digitally altered photos of major stars to make them look fuller and fatter. Among the famous women fattened up at the request of the men he describes as ‘chubby chasers’ are Rita
Ora, Iggy Azaelea, Kim Kardashian and  Frozen’s Princess Elsa. Mr Lopera, who comes from Menorca, revealed that he has been inundated with requests. He said:
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
‘Men are always writing to me asking if I can make their celebrities crushes look a bit fatter,’ he explains.Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence and Kim Kardashian are some of the most popular requests I get.’
Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
Mr Lopera, who is in a relationship with a ‘plump’ woman himself, says that he, like his clients, thinks the famous faces look better with extra weight….
Iggy Azalea
Iggy Azalea
‘These women look much better when they’re overweight. I prefer Elsa [of Frozen fame] when she’s a fat princess – that’s a real woman right there. Look at my pictures and you will see that big is beautiful. For example, Mila Kunis is much sexier with chunky thighs and a bulging belly that hangs around her waist. I love Katy Perry but she would look much more sexy with a few extra pounds. So for my own pleasure, I manipulated her first album cover to make her look a bit chubby. I uploaded it online and soon, men were messaging me with requests to Photoshop other stars to look flabby.’ ‘The big women are beautiful but there are many people today who don’t agree with that. However when they see my gorgeous, fat celebrities, I think they might realise how wrong they are.’
See more photos below:
Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis
Rita Ora
Rita Ora
Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
Ariel in ‘The Little Mermaid’
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence
Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis

0 My Comment:

Post a Comment